|Early bird registration for regular exhibitor (until 15 February 2020)||1900 EUR|
|Regular Exhibitor (applications after 15 February 2020)||2020 EUR|
|Hosted Exhibitor (no exclusions apply)||Free|
|Single-city participation (except Dhaka)||700 EUR|
|Two-day participation in Dhaka only||1200 EUR|
Fees include all taxes, additional charges, and VAT.
Delegates must ensure that bank fees are covered by their institutions and not by EBEE.
All fees are applicable for one delegate only. Any additional delegate will be charged a total of 280 EUR for participation and enjoy the same privileges as the primary delegate of the same institution (including hotel accommodation in shared rooms, domestic air tickets, transportation, meals, etc.). Single room occupancy supplement is charged at the rate of 25 EUR per person per night.
What is a Hosted Exhibitor?
Hosted Exhibitors are selected based on a variety of criteria to be uploaded soon on the event website. Hosted Exhibitors attend EBEE 2020 to gain inspiration and engage more actively in the student recruitment business. Holding this status means that you will enjoy all the privileges of the program in a way that is both cost effective and time efficient for you and your institution.
All institutions planning to attend IBEE 2020 are encouraged to participate in the event as Hosted Exhibitors, in which case only a 350 EUR non-refundable registration fee applies (note that international air tickets are also paid by EBEE).
Apply as HOSTED EXHIBITOR by clicking here.
Further information will be made available on www.euro-bangla-expo.org.
What is INCLUDED in the participation fee?
- Quality hotel accommodation in all the cities (except on the post-event programs) for one university delegate
- Free SIM card upon arrival with mobile minutes and 5 GB data
- Domestic air fares (3 flights, direct routes, only on ISO certified air carriers)
- EBEE exhibitor’s package with a traditional scarf, calendar, notebook, pen, and advertisements
- Gala Dinner, Farewell Dinner and all meals (drinks, breakfast, lunch, and snacks)
- Government-approved catalogue with your university’s details
- Pre-booking system login with students and educational agencies (to be opened 20 days before the event)
- Free Wi-Fi during the event
- TV live broadcasting on 2 channels and Facebook live streaming
- Press coverage of the event in local newspapers
- Traditional Folklore Show and Live Music on closing date
What is NOT INCLUDED in the participation fee?
- International flight tickets (discounts are applicable if booked via the organizers)
- Visa fee and related expenses
- Hotel fee of second university delegate
- Post-event trip to Cox’s Bazar or to Rajshahi
- Additional expenses at hotels, tips, and out-of-pocket expenditure
- Printing of high-quality promotional materials by a trusted company (maximum 2 weeks prior to the event at an extra cost)
Logistical Support (included in the fee):
- Free transport from/to the venues
- Visa support and advice
- Local health insurance
- English-speaking mentors at the stand (one mentor per stand)
- Translators in French, German and Russian are available by request